HoldemViewer (Windows) is a hand selection tool for any serious poker player or student.
- Quick hand selection via drag select, selection by gap and kicker, textual range input, etc.
- Supports partial selection and evaluation
- Classic top-x slider as well as arbitrary interval selection
- Supports a slew of hand ranking methods as well as user-defined rankings
- Batch evaluation of all hands against an input range
- Descriptive output of ranges and equities
- Generate charts colored by equity
- Useful tools such as a unexploitable jam-fold range selector for open blind vs. blind situations
- Combines a minimalist interface with tons of shortcut keys for maximum efficiency